So you decided you want or need KeySAV. But there are so many different ones, which one should you use? I promise, KeySAVᵉ (pronounced Key-SAV-e) is the best KeySAV I ever made and I think it's also better than any other versions I'm aware of. Here's why:
- Support for Generation 7 games!
- No saving twice required.
- Compatible with all legacy KeySAV2 data and keys.
- Cross platform. Yes, it runs natively on Mac, Windows and Linux.
- Pretty output. See for yourself. And generally good looking.
- Compatible with all format strings from KeySAV2 (any version).
- Powerful new formatting system. Use either Handlebars templates or, for the developers among you, even write your own formatting plugin with React.
- A well tested () decryption core.
- An auto updater so you always get the newest features automatically!
- Did I say it was cross platform?
- And a great documentation ;)
Now that you're convinced, let's get started.