Dumping your Pokémon
There are various different methods that KeySAVᵉ can use to access and decrypt your data, each with their own unique requirements and advantages. From most convenient to least convenient these are:
- Decrypted Saves - required Homebrew, a CFW or a Cybersaves device.
- TEA - dump the Pokémon shown to you in a trade. Useful mainly for helping other users. Requires NTR CFW, to get it, you must already have a CFW, if you don't know what this means, you don't have one. For Generation 7 games, usage of a n3DS is required.
- Encrypted Saves - requires a digital copy (Generation 6 & 7) or a physical copy and a Powersaves device (Generation 6 only as of now).
- Battle videos - requires an SD card reader and someone who is willing to battle you every time you want to dump Pokémon (or a second console). Checks up to six Pokémon at once.
- YABD (Legacy) - requires a 3DS between 9.0.0 and 9.5.0 and only works for Generation 6 games.